Phase 1: Phase 1 was completed in 2021 with the removal of Smokey Joe's Grill and the addition ofthe parking garage structure and 1936 Bar & Grill.
Phase 2: In 2023, we will be opening our new barbecue restaurant - CBQ, two floors of gaming areas, and The Overlook event space. An elevated walkway will be constructed from the parking garage that will give guests a direct walkway from the second floor of the parking garage into the second floor game room. Our Marina Office will be located under the elevated walkway for all your boating needs. There will be a roof top pool for hotel guests to enjoy a frozen cocktail while relaxing in the warm summer sun, summer 20
- Upon opening the Phase 2 building, we will be reconstructing the original Rod ‘N’ Reel building, which has been there since 1946.
- The new Rod ‘N’ Reel dining room will be going back to its original location from 1946 with outdoor dining on Fishing Creek.
- We will have flexible banquet space that can accommodate up to 500 people or allow for two simultaneous events.
- A roof top deck with an eagle’s eye view overlooking the bay will allow groups to have happy hour, private events, or a wedding ceremony.
- The final phase of construction will provide additional hotel rooms, with the majority of them facing east overlooking The Chesapeake Bay.
- Connecting the existing hotel, and the new Rod ‘N’ Reel building will be a two-story atrium with direct views of the beach and bay.
- The atrium will host year round wedding ceremonies, events, live music, and live viewing sporting events.
- An additional feature will be a mezzanine bar, featuring artisan coffee.