Queen of Hearts | Rod 'N' Reel Gaming | Rod 'N' Reel Resort Skip to main content
Select Dates
Rates From
Book a Hotel Room

Queen of Hearts Progressive Jackpot

Drawings every Tuesday at 8pm

What is the Queen of Hearts?

The Queen of Hearts is a progressive, “winner takes all” drawing, held every Tuesday night in our game room. Throughout the week, raffle tickets may be purchased for $1 each. At 8 pm on Tuesday, a winner will be selected for a chance to find the Queen of Hearts from our game board. Find the Queen and win the Progressive Jackpot! Select any other card from the game board to receive a cash prize from $250 to $1,000, depending on the card chosen.

How much are the raffle tickets?

Raffle tickets are $1 each. These tickets can be purchased at any game room Cashier’s Booth during the week of the drawing. Tickets can also be purchased the night of the drawing at the Promotional Table.

Do I need to be present to win?

You do not have to be present to win. Download our app to receive a notification of the winning raffle ticket number. On the drawing night claim your prize by 11 pm at the Cashier’s Booth to receive 100% of your winnings. After 11 pm, 40% of the winnings can be claimed, and the other 60% will roll into the next week’s Progressive Jackpot.


If I am not here, how is my card chosen?

We have Bingo balls B1 through G54 in the caller’s stand. If the winner does not arrive by 8:15 pm, we will drop the balls in the hopper. The first ball out of the hopper will determine the card that is chosen. In the event that the card has already been selected, we will move on to the next ball until a card is available.

Card Prize Breakdown

  • Progressive Jackpot: Queen of Hearts
  • $1,000: King of Hearts
  • $500: Either Joker
  • $250: Any other card